Information Collection and Use
- The ETU collects personally identifiable information when you join online. This information is used to determine your membership status enabling us to send you a membership form and information kit.
- When you join online we ask for your name, address, contact details, gender, date of birth, occupation, registration status and employer details.
- The ETU collects your email address when you email us. Your email address is only used to respond to the request you made.
- The ETU also automatically receives and records information on our web server log files. Information from your browser including your IP address and ETU cookie information may be collected and is used only for the maintenance of our site, and the generation of general site usage statistics.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The ETU will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- The ETU will only send personally identifiable information about you to other organisations or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share the information in order to provide the service you have requested; and
- We need to send the information to organisations that work on behalf of the ETU to provide a service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these organisations do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
Links to other sites
Some of the pages of our site contain links to web sites owned and operated by other entities. The ETU has no responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those entities. Please read the privacy statements of those sites you link to.
The ETU may set and access ETU cookies on your computer to personalize information or to help with future on-line services, or for the purposes of tracking popular links or demographics. This will help the ETU keep site content relevant to your interests.