Membership dues can be paid automatically by regular direct debit deductions from your nominated account, or via annual or 6-monthly statements. For statement accounts the following payment options are available:
Mailing your payment
Detach the payment slip at the bottom of your statement and return it together with your cheque or money order. Make cheques and money orders payable to the ETU.
Paying by phone
Call 8329 0000 to pay by Visa or MasterCard
Paying by Direct Debit
You can also pay your ETU membership automatically by Direct Debit from a nominated account.
For more information, please call 8329 0000
Phone & Internet Banking – BPAY
Call your bank, credit union or building society to make this payment from your cheque, savings or credit card account. More info: www.bpay.com.au
Please present your statement intact and make your payment by cash (or cheque or eftpos) at one of the ETU offices:
- Level 1, 200 Arden Street, North Melbourne (EFTPOS available)
- 67 Gheringhap Street, Geelong
- 42 Buckley Steet, Morwell
2012/13 Membership Fees
Current financial membership also includes Ambulance cover
Members also have an opportunity to take advantage of the Member Benefit Program
Annual Ticket (incl. GST)
Discounted Annual Ticket (incl. GST)
* 10% discount applies if paid by 30 June 2012
Six-monthly Ticket (incl. GST)
Weekly Direct Debit/Payroll Deduction Rate (incl. GST)
|Adult Apprentice/Trades Assistant||$553.00||$498.00||$276.50||$10.65|
|Junior Apprentice (2nd to 4th year)||$271.00||$244.00||$135.50||$5.20|
|Junior Apprentice (1st year)||$70.00||$63.00||$35.00||$1.35|
- These amounts DO NOT include the $10.00 joining fee which applies to all New Members except for Apprentices who will be required to pay a $2.00 joining fee.
- All new members are required to show a Drivers Licence for identification when filling out a membership application and will be charged pro-rata fees to 30/06/2012 if joining prior to and up until 30/06/2012.